Offers and Discounts for Members
Our alliances allow us to provide additional programs and benefits to PSAI Members.
National Purchasing Partners (NPP)
The PSAI Members can access to the National Purchasing Partners group purchasing program. This benefit is possible through an alliance with National Purchasing Partners (NPP), a Group Purchasing Organization (GPO). The purpose of a GPO is to leverage purchasing strength through membership in order to acquire goods and services at lower prices.
GPOs are not resellers, they are contract negotiators. GPO members are entitled to purchase items at very favorable prices as the result of the negotiated contracts. In this way, NPP’s relationships offer PSAI Members the opportunity to purchase things they already need from many vendors they already use – but at a discount they probably don’t already get. What’s especially nice is that employees of PSAI Member Companies can also access NPP’s program to make personal purchases. This is basically something our Members can tout to their employees as an added benefit for them.
The American Rental Association (ARA)
The American Rental Association (ARA) provides the following benefits to PSAI Members:
- ARA’s e-newsletter and rental industry magazine
- Special rates for purchasing certain ARA training products relevant to portable sanitation
- Access to the ARA business insurance program
- ARA member rates for attending the ARA Rental Show each year. The fee is $249 for a full registration (exhibits, seminars, keynote session) and $109 for an exhibits-only registration through February 1, 2019. To register for the ARA Show:
- Go to ARAshow.org/register and click on “Register Now”
- Enter you ARA ID number or your first and last names a well as your company’s name
- Enter “PSAI” as the promotional code
- Note that only operators receive discount pricing for the show, not manufacturers or suppliers. Questions about registering for the ARA Rental Show can be directed to registration@ARAshow.org or by calling +1-800-334-2177 and choosing option 3.
Ontario Association of Sewage Industry Services (OASIS)
OASIS exists to solve water and wastewater challenges. To do this it promotes and manages training seminars, conferences, and collaborative projects that support research and regulatory guideline development in the province of Ontario.
The PSAI and OASIS have a reciprocal agreement. PSAI Members may attend OASIS events at OASIS Member pricing. Learn more here.
Call the PSAI office at +1-952-854-8300 to learn more about any of these programs.